Peter Wang brings 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, and has a mission to provide independent, client-focused, and innovative advisory services, specializing in Due Diligence and Fiduciary Responsibilities of the 401(k) and 403(b) Plan Sponsors.
Qualifications and Educations:
- University of California Los Angeles – BA
- Executive MBA - Claremont Graduate University/Peter Drucker Graduate School of Business
- PLANSPONSOR Retirement Professional - PLANSPONSOR Institute
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary - Center for Fiduciary Studies in association with the University of Pittsburg Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- Royal Alliance Associates Inc., – Registered Principal